1. If you enjoy relaxing, visit one of the 20+ local wineries Spokane has to offer. I recommend Barrister Winery. It's a rustic, fan-favorite that makes you feel warm and welcomed. A great spot for a tour, or even a venue to host an event!
2. If you're more family-oriented - try Riverfront Park! It hosts many fun activities for you and the kids to enjoy! Ride the carousel, ice skate on the frozen pond, ride the gondolas above the waterfront. There are so many amazing attractions you'll love.
3. Go to a concert - choose from one of the many live performances we host daily. Whether you enjoy a stadium seat or front row, you are guaranteed to have a memorable experience.
4. For those who enjoy the outdoors, look no further. Spokane is home to many hiking trails, historical gardens, and photographic parks. It is also a 30-minute drive to Coeur D'Alene, where you can enjoy the beach, and many other activities in nature.
5. One word. SHOPPING. Luckily, we've got you covered. With two large malls and big-name businesses we all know and love. We also have a ton of wonderful small businesses to choose from.
6. If you're a night-owl, there is plenty to do thanks to Spokane's nightlife scene. Bars, Clubs, Casinos - all available at your fingertips. Try Northern Quest Casino & Resort if you want to gamble, or want to dance the night away.
7. Last but not least: explore all of the art Spokane has to offer. Between art galleries, museums, performance arts - there is something for everyone in Spokane.
SPOKANE SALES OFFICE
6491 E Seltice Way
Post Falls, ID ★ ★ ★ ★ ★